Thursday, October 30, 2008

I would first of all recommend everyone to make sure to have more than one blog. Not 0, not 1, maybe two or three.
People like me have multiple personalities! I need one for my family to read, one for Jesus to read, one for me to vent, one for my friends and so on and so forth. I think if God doesn't mind you having more than one than do it! :D
But...BEWARE! For not one thing should be able to take over your life. It is dangerous to be on the computer too much. So dont do it!!
414 861 7412--------
Now. If you'll excuse me, I still have 4 blogs to update so I will be able to talk to my friends on facebook as I update that and my myspace at the same time. I better go fast because I don't know if I'll be able to spend the usual 5 minuets with God that I sort of stuff into my day each day. Oops, there goes a minuet. Now it'll be 4 minuets with Him. Oh well. He's a big God. He doesn't need much time

3 comments:

Ken said...

Totally disagree. I just posted a blog today in which I encouraged people to only have 1 blog. Call my cell phone and we'll talk about it. ONE BLOG ONLY.

Here's the biggest danger if you have more than one blog. You will compartmentalize your life -- and God doesn't want that.

Uncle Kenny

PS: Yes, I have more than one blog, but it isn't a good thing. I'm trying to only have one.

It's Lisa said...

If you go down to one blog- please keep the family one. It's nice to be able to hear from you once in a while.

Hannah said...

I definitely was playing off of your post.

I'm afraid I will keep my blogs. However many I may have. I was simply making a muse.
Te he.
But chy'all missed it!