Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm thinking about starting another He-Brews Coffee and Music in Menominee Michigan. I'm only 18 but I strongly feel that God has something amazing planned for me no matter what my age is.
He's been telling me that He's gonna pave a path for me. Hes gonna demolish mountains and make the valleys level to show me the path I'm going. I'm seeing a path with this He-Brews Menominee, but I'm waiting for the "go for it" from God.

When I was thinking about it later I thought "well, we'll be needing a pastor as well." as soon as I thought that I had a picture in my mind of my dad's very good friend who was a paster. He ended up dying, but his son is now with us in He-Brews Iron River. I had an immediate picture of him behind a pulpit. :) It was kinda exciting to me. My only problem is that I'm single. I love being single. But if I were to start a venue there would be musicians my age coming through and I'm rediculously stupid sometimes. So perhaps the Lord will wait for me to be married. Or maybe He has something greater for me planned. I do not know. I'm waiting for those mountains to be leveled. I'm waiting to see the clear path that He is creating.

Prayer Request: that the Lord will show me this path, and teach me how to get there and lead me on that old worn path of righteousness :D

8 comments:

Grace@ MammaInTheScene said...

I think you should start a new blog focused on this.

Hannah said...

Yeah. thats my plan.

Ken said...

Happy to pray for you.

Joni Scott said...

As long as Mom can come I'm all in. Does this mean Luke will get one going in Marquette? I hope so!!

Hannah said...

ok.
Scratch that.
Energy is gone and I quit this new fad of a dream.
I'm gonna be a rocket scientist now!

Bethany said...

Since you were going to be a rocket scientist YESTERDAY, TODAY I think you should run for President in 2012. Maybe you can be Sarah Palin's running mate!

Hannah said...

ha!
So you think I should be the president before your husband?
He said on facebook that hes gonna run for president 2023
....TWENTY THREEEEEEE!!!!!

Kelly said...

There won't be an election in 2023...haha, it will be 2024 :)