Monday, September 29, 2008

Well.
I still don't have a camera...and mom is doing this new "awesome" thing where she puts all the pictures on her camera into a cd so that nobody has a chance to see them before they're gone!
Isn't it wonderful?
no.
Although we can use the cds whenever...but who HONESTLY is going to go and get a cd, put it in the computer, pull it up from whatever frightening category it may be in, go through the many pictures taken from that cd, find one, and finally use it?
no way.

Soo. all this has been said to say...I need a camera. Everyone will suffer when I do not have a camera. Do you know why? Because I won't be putting any pictures up! Guess what Mike did? He cut his hair! Do you know what he looks like? NO! Why? Because I don't have a camera.
This is blackmail people. I need a camera!:D
MOM!

Continuing on with my life...Red Lobster. The end.
I need to go buy black socks. The end doubled.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Oi vei! How terrible! Tell someone else to take pictures silly! And why can't you get the pictures off the CD of mom's? I'm not gettin it there.
and just fyi, Grace has done this before (i.e. asking for ohh an iphone) and I don't think it ever worked for her. Good try though!

Joni Scott said...

my heart weeps for you darling.
BTW: Word verification is the scum of the earths scum

Ken said...

I'm with your mom on the word verification thing. Is that a "v" or a "u"? Will my comment be posted? Who knows. (Joni, I was just campaigning against word verification on someone else's site too.)

Anyway, hi Hannah. Very funny post.

Perhaps you can show the world just how entertaining you can be even without props!

It's Lisa said...

Dittos to Joni and Ken. I don't like word verification either. In fact, I just posted a comment and I forgot to do the word verification and my comment didn't get posted. So...this is my second time commenting.

Regarding the camera- if you go to the Kodak website you can buy refurbished cameras at a good price. I bought one and it has worked wonderfully. It comes in a box just like a new camera and it has a full warranty.

Hannah said...

Yeah!
I totally agree with the word verification...
I just wish I knew what it meant...:/