Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Now, I'm sure you've seen these. But not THESE!
Aren't these better than the ones I'm sure Ma will put up soon enough. Or Grace?
yes. They are. :)







Yay! I posted!
Life is better!

would you like to know about my life right now?

K. I'll tell you. RED LOBSTER.
thats all. But its really fun. I love it there. the people are really nice, and funny :D

Perhaps I'll be able to borrow a camera from someone to take pictures of everyone :D te he.

Of course........having my OWN would be nice.
I think I may buy one soon.

OH! and I wrote all my graduation thank-yous! yay! All I have to do is put them in the mail and send them. :D Be expecting one within the next 6 months!

6 comments:

It's Lisa said...

It's nice see a new post Hannah.
You sure look a LOT like Bethany with your dark hair!!!

Red lobster is probably a great place to work. You'll make good tips there.

Joni Scott said...

yes, sending the thank yous can be quite a task. Good luck on that! I have a ton of stuff I hope to post someday soon, but dont know when. I am glad you got a few pics up!

Bethany said...

hahaha I like the ending.
Thanks for updating babe. and you look like me Aunt Lisa said! Isn't that great! I know, you've always wanted to...that's why you dyed your hair right? hehe

I've had a couple dreams about you...so I need to call you. or you me.

Kelly said...

Yay for a new post! Cute pics too. What do you do at Red Lobster? Are you a server? If so, you probably make great tips!!

Ken said...

Hannah, we're about to find out tonight whether a median age dog can learn new tricks!

Good to see this post -- I somehow missed it before, I thought you weren't posting anymore! I'm glad you are. Keep it up!

Uncle Ken

Hannah said...

I DO look like Bethany!
And I love it! (you know...she has dreams about me ;)

And I am a hostess at Red Lobster. I pick up millions of shifts too cuz there aren't that many :D yay! money!

Uncle Kenny...of course I'm posting!
Just...if I had a camera it'd be quicker!