Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun with people

Mom and Carlie took me and Mike/Chris on a nice little tado/date.
It was really fun. We had an absolute blast. :D Mom and Carlie made it easy for Mike and I to loosen up and just have fun. We tend to go on stiff, have-to-be-perfect dates...so this was really nice. Now hes talking about going on a picnic date with me sometime and all these nice, light, fluffy dates. :D I yike it.

We went to some somethin' festival by Teal Lake in Marquette or somthing and took bunches of pictures. (For more please see myspace.com/lovetheonly)










3 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like you're having a fun time in Marquette. There's a lot to do in that little city and it's beautiful with all the water nearby.
Welcome back to Michigan!!!!
Aunt Lisa

Bethany said...

so that picture of just you with your hair all in your face, is really sweetF!

Joni Scott said...

Wow! I just now noticed this new and awesome post that made me feel very special! Your pics are great, too. Charlie and I just had a little picnic date after church today, too. KFC and cribbage, of course.