Friday, May 23, 2008

Hannahs Life's like This...


Uh huh Hannah’s Life’s like this
Uh huh , uh huh that’s the way she is
Hand out
you’re such an easy sell
Hun gry
I want some taco bell
Where’s mom’s
phone I need to make some calls to all my friends
In bed, watching Scrubs all Day
Dog Wars with Sadie and Renee
Now I am moving to Marquette
No wait //not ready yet
Clothes on the floor
Not in the drawer
Why do you dis
I have to bring Chris
Joined at the hip
He must make the trip
With me
Tell me
Why’d you have to go and make my life complicated
And can’t you see
that shows like Scrubs aren’t really all that x rated
My lifes like this And (Pause)
I call and you bawl
If I make a mistake
Don’t forget
My lifes become a
Travesty and soon you’ll see despite it all
that I will Make it
Watch me go!



You wore all of my new clothes
Even though I told you no
Would you give them back?
You're making me so angry!
I think you sing very well
But now listen to me Belle
Don't you make a peep, cuz can't you see I'm tryin to sleep?

She's got a dog
Her name's Renee
Or Chainsaw
on the Other Days
Leaves her at the Coffee shop
To poop all over!
But hey! You know that that's ok
Because you gave us Ebony
Now she has got 5 Kitties
And you get all five!!
We like Renee
and thanks for ebony
Just have her watch her back
Cain will giver her the Hack....Someday!!!




You came over for the Birth
of Zuri-Shaddai Ivy
Watching over Hosanna
and seeing everything
I think you like Placenta soup
The tree of life says the midwife
Ok, Yes, it was pretty gross
But thanks for the pictures!
I had her in the pool, it was pretty cool
You were a great support (to me)

No comments: